- "Amazing Things Can Happen" journal: I got this at the new TJMaxx. It was like eight bucks or something. I'm very particular about my notebooks, and this one fits the bill! It's big enough to fit my expressive & childish handwriting, it's a pretty color, and there's a lovely mantra on the front. I use this journal to write out to-do lists & things that I'm grateful for on that day.
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero: as if I haven't already talked about this book enough...This was an early birthday present from my aunt. I'm so hooked on this book! I was almost late to work one morning because I didn't want to halt my reading and migrate to the T stop. I have been recommending it to everyone I talk to because it truly changes my life a little bit every time I read a chapter. Absolutely love.
- OSEA Vitamin Sea Mist: Oh my goodness you guys. OSEA's Vitamin Sea Mist has pomegranate and red wine extracts, and it feels so amazing on my skin! I use it after I wash my face at night, and after I've put on makeup in the morning. It works perfectly as a setting spray
- OLLY Restful Sleep gummies: I got these at CVS. Melatonin has reaaally helped me sleep while living in an apartment building that is filled with college students. Plus, they taste like gummy candy. I'm good with that
- Clinique Super CityBlock + SPF 40: Nope, this is not the most natural product in my skincare routine, but I am a huge fan of Clinique and will be until I find a natural alternative that works as well. This stuff works as a super light foundation//face primer hybrid. It's slightly tinted, so it makes for a great base & evens out my skintone. What's more important is that it has a good amount of SPF, which I love as I'm in the sun more now that it is nice out.
That's a wrap for now!! I hope you all have a fabulous day.